Equal Opportunity Support Services (EOSS) was established in 2019 to provide individuals with intellectual/ developmental disabilities the chance to live their lives as similar to other members of their communities as possible. As an organization qualified by the Division of Developmental Disabilities, our ultimate goal is to give the people we support the opportunity to foster their independence by gaining access to needed programs, state plan services, as well as the necessary medical, social, educational and other services they need.
Equal Opportunity Support Services works in partnership with the person, his/her family, DDD, and service providers to tear down barriers that prevent individuals with developmental/intellectual and/or behavioral disabilities from living their best lives. We provide an equal opportunity to quality supports by helping individuals and their loved ones identify a person’s needs, strengths and goals to develop a personalized plan to attain those goals.
What Makes Us Unique?
- What we believe – Like the saying goes, “We believe our smile is our logo, our personality is our business card, and how we leave other people feeling after having an experience with us is our trademark”. Our passionate, approachable, and efficient staff will patiently walk you through each step of the planning process to ensure you are happy with our service.
- Committed Team – We are proud to work with professionals who are not only good at what they do but are also passionate about their work. Our success as a company lies in the hands of our staff and with their dedication, our work culture has always been of service and positivity.
- Small Caseloads – we have small caseloads and stay long term with the people we support to ensure individualized attention and continuity of care. Our services are deeply rooted in the communities we serve which makes us especially knowledgeable of local areas.
To give people an equal opportunity to live their best life.
Our vision is a world with no less than equality for everyone where people with disabilities live their lives every day as close as possible to the way others in their community live.
Our Core values are rooted in our name E.Q.U.A.L.
Empathy – We care about the people we support.
Quality – We strive for quality in everything we do and we continuously improve.
Unity – We work together to ensure everyone’s success and pursue excellence with commitment and perseverance. We respect rules and boundaries because we care for each other.
Authentic – We always do the right thing and exhibit honesty and integrity at all times.
Learning – We enjoy learning from each other and want to learn about our communities with passion and curiosity.
- Throughout New Jersey
- Throughout New Jersey
- Glouchester county in New Jersey
Policy and Procedures
- To review our policy and procedures manual please submit a request using the send us a message link below or give us a call.
Do you have more questions? Please let us know by sending us a message or giving us a call.