Thank you for your generosity
Thank you for making a gift to support community inclusion for people with disabilities, and for your commitment to building your community.
As a non-profit organization, we rely on – and truly appreciate – the support of our community. Your generous support helps keep our services up and running.
Below is a list of items in high demand for the people we support.We understand that everything on the list will not be provided and will really appreciate everything received!
- Socks (women and men)
- Adult lunch boxes
- Thermos, water bottles
- Towels, wash clothes, hand towels
- Throw decorative pillows, throw decorative blankets
- Disposable razors (women and men)
- Body washes (women and men)
- Shaving cream (women and men)
- Perfumes, body sprays, colognes, after shave
- Shampoo, conditioner
- Hair essentials (headwraps, headbands, caps, shower caps, bowties, brushes, combs)
- Jewelry (earring, bracelets)
- Shower caddies
- Fanny packs and backpacks
- Crafts, puzzles, paint sets for all ages, coloring books, crayons, pads and colored pencils/markers
- Board games for all ages
You are doing something nice for yourself today by doing something nice for someone else! ❤
Your donation, no matter the size, goes directly to supporting programs that can connect people to the important services and supports they need.
And, since Equal Opportunity Support Services is a 501(C)3 nonprofit organization, your contribution is tax-deductible. For your convenience, we will issue an official receipt reflecting your contribution for your tax records.
We are extremely thankful for your generosity and support.
Contributions should be made payable to Equal Opportunity Support Services and can be mailed to:
Equal Opportunity Support Services
300 Maple Ave
South Plainfield, NJ 07080